Management and Monitoring User Interface of the EUREF NTRIP Broadcaster operated by the Royal Observatory of Belgium.
Welcome to the ROB NTRIP Broadcaster
This NTRIP broadcaster (http://www.euref-ip.be) operated by the GNSS team of the Royal Observatory of Belgium (ROB) provides acces to real-time GNSS streams from stations belonging to the EUREF Permanent Network (EPN), see (stream map).
ROB, as well as each organisation, providing data through ROBs broadcaster does this on a voluntarily basis through its own funding according to its missions. Many of these contributors are public or government institutions or other research organizations. Data is made available primarily for demonstration and evaluation purposes. ROB aims to provide an uninterrupted service. In spite of all efforts downtimes cannot be totally avoided. It is important to understand that streams may be interrupted or become unavailable at any time without prior notice.To share the EUREF stream dissemination workload, other EUREF NTRIP casters are operated at ASI (Italy) and BKG (Germany). Hence depending on your geographical location, you should choose the caster that is nearest to you.
- The ROB broadcaster supports the NTRIP v2.0 protocol. See http://igs.bkg.bund.de/ntrip/about for more information on NTRIP.
- The broadcaster is configured to serve NTRIP on port 2101 (over http) and port 2102 (over https). Note that it is strongly recommended to connect to the NTRIP broadcaster over https (using SSL) as otherwise your password will be sent over the network in plain text (i.e. readable for anyone). Consult the manual of your client to find out how to configure your client to use SSL.
Streams Available from the ROB Broadcaster
- Dynamic Sourcetable
- The dynamic sourcetable lists all streams that currently (i.e. instantaneously) available on the broadcaster.
- Static Sourcetable
- The static sourcetable lists all streams that are configured on the broadcaster and potentially available.
External Broadcasters Relayed by ROB Broadcaster
- External Broadcaster
- The broadcaster operated by ROB provides streams coming from EUREF Permanent Network (EPN) stations or that are relayed from 47 external broadcasters.
Users and Applications
- Field of Application
- Below you'll find a (random) selection of the description left by our users to describe their field of application.
For study and reserch on GNSS data.
A software application will monitor the EGNOS performance over Europe using NTRIP and SISNeT streams.
Atmospheric refractions modeling in VRS case.
RTKLIB experiments for UAV applications.
I would like to research the posobility of precise gnss positioning with non expnsive equipment and free software.
Experimentation on RTK services to assess receiver performances .
The main activity of the company is conducting survey work in the design and construction of residential and industrial buildings ground and underground infrastructure engineering monitoring of buildings facilities and cadastre settlements.
Primarily for use in an after school project involving year 11-13 Computer Science pupils. One of my fellow staff members is organising a Liverpool-Paris bike ride to raise money for a local mental health charity and I would like to put a team of Computing students together to design and implement a live GPS tracking system (powered by a raspberry pi) to be attached to the lead bicycle. While we can obtain reasonable accuracy without resorting to a DGPS solution, I thought it would add interest to the project to try and get the pupils to add ntrip functionality to their project.