Management and Monitoring User Interface of the EUREF NTRIP Broadcaster operated by the Royal Observatory of Belgium.
Welcome to the ROB NTRIP Broadcaster
This NTRIP broadcaster (http://www.euref-ip.be) operated by the GNSS team of the Royal Observatory of Belgium (ROB) provides acces to real-time GNSS streams from stations belonging to the EUREF Permanent Network (EPN), see (stream map).
ROB, as well as each organisation, providing data through ROBs broadcaster does this on a voluntarily basis through its own funding according to its missions. Many of these contributors are public or government institutions or other research organizations. Data is made available primarily for demonstration and evaluation purposes. ROB aims to provide an uninterrupted service. In spite of all efforts downtimes cannot be totally avoided. It is important to understand that streams may be interrupted or become unavailable at any time without prior notice.To share the EUREF stream dissemination workload, other EUREF NTRIP casters are operated at ASI (Italy) and BKG (Germany). Hence depending on your geographical location, you should choose the caster that is nearest to you.
- The ROB broadcaster supports the NTRIP v2.0 protocol. See http://igs.bkg.bund.de/ntrip/about for more information on NTRIP.
- The broadcaster is configured to serve NTRIP on port 2101 (over http) and port 2102 (over https). Note that it is strongly recommended to connect to the NTRIP broadcaster over https (using SSL) as otherwise your password will be sent over the network in plain text (i.e. readable for anyone). Consult the manual of your client to find out how to configure your client to use SSL.
Streams Available from the ROB Broadcaster
- Dynamic Sourcetable
- The dynamic sourcetable lists all streams that currently (i.e. instantaneously) available on the broadcaster.
- Static Sourcetable
- The static sourcetable lists all streams that are configured on the broadcaster and potentially available.
External Broadcasters Relayed by ROB Broadcaster
- External Broadcaster
- The broadcaster operated by ROB provides streams coming from EUREF Permanent Network (EPN) stations or that are relayed from 46 external broadcasters.
Users and Applications
- Field of Application
- Below you'll find a (random) selection of the description left by our users to describe their field of application.
Private interest in GPS coordinates and understanding of accurate positioning.
We operate NRTK services in France based on a network of 135 sites. We will be interested to use EUREF real time data to study the possibility to control our services in real time with "permanent rovers".
For my PhD research.
I am a graduate student in the Earth and Space sciences program at York University. I am currently enrolled in their "advanced satellite positioning" course. I would like to use your data streams as the input datasets for my course term project.
We need test access to EUREF-IP Mountpoints for testing in EU27 countries.
The main activity of the company is conducting survey work in the design and construction of residential and industrial buildings ground and underground infrastructure engineering monitoring of buildings facilities and cadastre settlements.
Scientific investigation on GNSS Network RTK.
Test of low cost GPS receiver with RTKLIB.
Student in Geomatics at UCL.
One of our client (a Netherlands user of our firm NTRIP Caster software) is having a strange issue with connections and NMEA sentences. [For some reason NTRIP clients are not sending GGA sentences] We wish to connect to you machine from our offices and try and replicate this issue to resolve it.